CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas from the Eatons! We are here in MA now and have most of our boxes unpacked. We had a long trip out (over 1,000 miles) and the kids traveled very well. We split the trip up over two days and that was helpful. We like our new home and the kids are adjusting well. The church family has been so kind and we've been able to spend the past week getting to know some of the families more personally. We're looking forward to the exciting things God has for us this year!

3 comments:

Jill said...

Mia's smile in your family picture cracks me up!!

(I thought I'd leave you a comment so you wouldn't feel dejected.)

Kristina Whitaker said...

Hope you all had a Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year. Loved all the pics you sent. Can't really help you in the decorating department. Not too good at it myself. I still haven't really decorated our house like I really want to. Oh Well, one of these days, maybe. I'll post some new pics on our blog soon.

Mike said...

good job miss you guys. it is going to get colder than crap out there,bundle up