CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What Is My Greatest Marriage Problem?


ME!

“Let me give you a Biblical view of marriage. Here it is: It’s a flawed person married to a flawed person in a fallen world but with a faithful God.” Paul Tripp

Paul Tripp has a conference DVD out on marriage: What Did You Expect?
Publisher's Description: It won't take long for you to realize that your marriage hasn't escaped the reality of sin or the brokenness of the world. It's what you do next that will make all the difference in the world in the character and quality of your marriage. The key to marital unity and love is not romance, rather, it is worship. It is only when I worship God as Creator, Sovereign, and Savior that I will ever love as I should.





I would encourage you to watch this marriage DVD with your spouse. And for those of you who are single, it's a must before you begin dating! WTS Books also has some bonus videos with short answers by Tripp to some important questions. Watch here.

Read an interview with Paul Tripp on marriage here.

Tonya

No comments: