CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

school


We started back to school today. Everything went smoothly (it helps that I spent a lot of time getting more organized this summer.. or maybe I am finally getting the hang of home school?) Many seasoned home school moms have told me that the first 3 yrs. are the most difficult and I am looking forward to the day when I can see if that statement is true. I do know that this past year went much better than the year before.

I will try to post some photos tomorrow. It's been a busy day and this late owl is going to bed early. (Am I strange to call 10:40 early?)

Tonya

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm there with ya, gotta hit the sack!

Tera said...

10:40 is early for me too! :) When I went to bed at 11pm last night, I felt like I was going to bed early. I've tried going to bed early and "get up while it's still dark" (Proverbs 31), but my internal clock doesn't seem to work like that. ;) Sleeping from midnight to 7ish works for me. I think things might change once the kiddos are all in school though.