CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 1, 2009

new chair

I got a chair last weekend from my aunt to use to take photos. I was anxious to try it out so Kaci was the "not so willing" subject. She did a great job despite the fact that she would have preferred running around in the grass, taking photos of her own and filling Mia's shoe with grass. (Which she did as soon as Mom let her get off the chair!)
















It's hard to imagine that my baby girl is almost three. We sure love her!

Tonya

2 comments:

Leah Robinson said...

I'm jealous...LOVE the chair...and what a beautiful subject to capture :)

JessGraceIz said...

Tonya...she is so adorable. She reminds me of my sister's little girl. She is very quiet, has such a softness to her. Not to mention they both have brown curly hair. So precious.