CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009

one of my favorite blogs

I have been following Mom*tog for quite awhile now. I love it! Drew has a great way of explaining photography and I have learned so much. I finally understood how to shoot manual by reading her blog. It was such an exciting moment! lol I consider her blog to be my "secret source" of photography knowledge. And one of my favorite reasons for checking it daily is to see all of her great photos. They are unbelievable!

Here are some of my favorite shots I've taken since learning more about photography from Drew. Thanks so much for your blog, Drew! You have helped me improve my skills and I know I will continue to learn more from you!

























Tonya

1 comment:

DrewB said...

What great pictures, Tonya! I'm seriously impressed! Awesome work! So glad you're finding Mom*tog so helpful!!!