CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 11, 2010

more puppy love


Grazzin loves our little puppy. He usually takes care of her first thing in the morning and can't wait until his first break during school so he can play with her. Kaci tries to be brave and hold her but she's terrified!




On another note, Mia lost her first tooth yesterday. She has been trying to get it to fall out for the past month and was so excited when it finally happened. She asked me, "Do you think I still look cute since I have a missing tooth?" Of course!



Did you know that Crayola makes washable window markers now? In a pack of multiple colors? I was thrilled when I found them at Wal-Mart tonight. Now Mia and Kaci can draw on the patio glass. (They always want to use the dry erase board and that marker will not come out .. we've had a few stubborn marks on the wall and clothes) Our patio also has the white grid between the glass so I am planning to have Mia practice writing her letters and use the grid for her base line. Perfect!! Thanks, Crayola!

Tonya

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome markers.. i feel the same way about dry-erase.. they are great for kids activities but have never realized why they can't make them a little more kid friendly(not stain friendly) gonna track those markers down! yippy

Jennifer said...

I love that puppy, every since we were at your house the other weekend brody keeps telling me he wants a puppy just like Mia's. Tell Mia she is still very cute without her tooth:)

Chelsa said...

wow- let me know how easy they are to get off!

i did find some washable dry erase markers though before.

cute pictures of the kids! :)

Jill said...

The video of Kaci is great!!

Tera said...

We have the Crayola window markers and I packed them away in a drawer for now, so be careful! They wash off the windows well, but they stain on the trim!! I was a little disappointed. Hope you do not have the same trouble.