CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 11, 2010

silly girl

Kaci likes to do the workout dvd with me and last night she was showing Taj how she can jump rope. We were laughing so hard! Especially when she would flip her wrists and try to throw the jump rope up!



This afternoon we went bowling with the homeschool group and ran over to Wal-Mart to get a few groceries. After we got home, I couldn't find the Kleenex when I was unloading the bags. I went on a little search. Kaci had them along with some other groceries that she "helped" unload.


(She stacked everything and then notice that she covered the oats with a little towel! I would love to know what she was thinking when she did that.)

You never know what she is going to come up with next!

Tonya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She cracks me up!

Jill said...

That post was from me - sorry!