CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

delays

I know I haven't been updating much lately. Main reason: I am not feeling too great. I did get some meds from the doctor to help with the nausea. Very thankful for those!

With my girls, I started feeling better around the 12th week so hopefully this pregnancy will be similar. I will be back to blogging soon!

Here's a photo of Mia from a few days ago. Feels strange to edit photos again. It's been a few weeks.



The kids are loving this beautiful weather. How about you??

Tonya

3 comments:

Chelsa said...

adorable picture! hope you get to feeling better soon!!

Jennifer said...

I just love your pics...plus you had a pretty sweet subject! Glad you are feeling better...don't know if Taj told ya but small groups are at my house this time...

Sapphire Sweets by Emily said...

I was never sick with Em, not so lucky with this one! Ugh, it is miserable! Hang in there...Hope you feel better soon. Sweet picture!