CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day to my husband

"Family Man" from Trevor Little on Vimeo.



Taj,
I love you so much. You are a wonderful daddy to our children. Can't believe I snagged such a great man. God was very gracious to me! Thank for teaching our children how to love God and for being an example worth following.

Dad,
Thanks for being my dad. I love you.
Grazzin

Daddy,
I love when you play with me.
Mia

Daddy,
umm, alfjojrwnghgopwrpjgn. (She can't talk but she tried to tell me something!)
Mom: "Kaci, do you love Daddy?" Kaci, "Yeah!"

Daddy,
kick, kick
new baby

3 comments:

Krista said...

what a neat video!

Chelsa said...

what a sweet post tonja!
hope you are feeling better with your pregnancy now!

Tera said...

Oh, how sweet! Love the messages from the kids!