CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 19, 2010

update

I know the blog has been neglected for the past couple of weeks. We are getting back into the routine of school and for me that requires a lot of planning and organizing. I have photos to hopefully post tonight!

Mia is loving kindergarten and can't get enough. Yesterday she did 3 math lessons and wanted to do a few more! I hope she keeps the eagerness to learn.

Grazzin is in 6th grade this year. Wow, last year of elementary school. He is looking forward to our PE days on Fridays.

The baby is doing great. I had my glucose test yesterday and the Dr. said he's looking at the beginning of November for delivery. The time has gone so fast. The kids absolutely cannot wait to see if this baby is a boy or girl (the suspense is too much!) If anyone has any cute name suggestions, feel free to share. I have such a hard time picking out names that both Taj and I like.

Well, it's almost time for school to start...praying that God will give me a gentle spirit today with my children.
Tonya

1 comment:

Shannon said...

I'm always game for name ideas. For a girl, I like Maggie, Allyson (Ally), and Kelsi.

For a boy I like Andrew (Drew), Trey, and, Alex.

Hope you're feeling great! Have fun picking your perfect name!!!