CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

She refuses to talk but don't let that fool you!

Before dinner tonight, I had put some items on the table and went back into the kitchen. When I returned I found her with a tower of food! Earlier today I had brought up a basket of laundry from the basement and went into another room for a few minutes. Once again, Kaci went into action as soon as I left the room! You may not be able to hear her but you sure have to keep an eye on her! She's smart! And she's quick! If anyone whispers the word gum, she races to the cabinet for a piece.
Now if she will just start trying to say some words .. I can't wait to hear that little voice!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That is so sweet...don't you just love these little moments is in life. Hope you guys are good.

Jill said...

The kids loved this post - and so did I! We're ready for you guys to come home!!!

Tera said...

So cute!! What a clever little girl!