CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

new lunch recipe


Cheese and Dorito Sandwich
2 generous slices of cheese
5 large doritos
6 T. salad dressing
1 slice of bread
damp washcloth
broom and dustpan

Directions: Spread the 6 tablespoons of salad dressing onto piece of bread. (Have damp cloth ready as this is a messy process for a 4 year old) Break the slices of cheese into tiny crumbs. (This can take up to 20 min.) Sprinkle on top of salad dressing. Next, smash the doritos in the palm of your hand and create a design on top of the cheese and salad dressing.(This could take even longer than the breaking of the cheese and have damp cloth ready again) Then use the broom and dust pan to clean up the entire dining area. (There will be a ton of chip crumbs!) Fold the sandwich in half and enjoy!





Mia created this recipe yesterday. After she took the first bite, she kept exclaiming how delicious it was! I guess it was worth the mess?

Tonya

3 comments:

Jamie Truelove said...

she has a vivid imagination...I'm impressed...I love doritos so we may have these for supper:) LOL

Anonymous said...

I put chips inside my sandwich sometimes. It is pretty good. But I would have turkey or something with mine.

Jill said...

I expect you to have all the ingredients ready for us when we get there (only 10 days)!! I'd much rather make the mess at your house!!